|"No? What kanji does her name use?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Tsukushi: "Your big sister?"
- Akira: "That's my mother."
- — Tsukushi meets Akira's mother[src]
Akira's mother is often confused to be his stepmother or older sister thanks to her youthful appearance at age thirty-eight. She also has long, wavy hair that is often pinned up. Her clothes are billowy with frills or lace.
Personality and traits
Behind the scenes
- Akira's mother is mentioned several times before appearing in chapter 172 of the Boys Over Flowers manga.
- Tomomi Nishimura portrayed her in episodes three and eleven of Hana Yori Dango Returns. Like in the manga, Tsukushi and Yuki Matsuoka confuse her to be Akira's older sister. She enjoys stereotypical feminine things, including frilly dresses, pink, and rabbit decorations. Akira also states that she is the reason he prefers older women. She has a brief appearance in the last episode during the end credits.
- She is a fan of the Canadian novel, Anne of Green Gables.
- Hana Yori Dango FF (Picture(s) only)
- Hana Yori Dango: Koi Seyo Otome!
- Hana Yori Dango: F4 and First Kiss