- "It's been a while since I've done a biweekly serialization, so the days have been flying by. It seems like just yesterday I was saying it was a new year and now it's autumn."
- —Yoko Kamio, foreword
Boys Over Flowers Season 2 2 ( 花のち晴れ〜花男 Next Season〜 2 Hana Nochi Hare ~HanaDan Next Season~ 2) is the second volume of the manga by Yoko Kamio. The volume was released on November 4, 2015 by Shueisha. It consists of chapters seven through thirteen of the series. The volume sold an estimated 49,882 copies during the first week of November and has sold 80,804 as of November 15. Viz Media published it digitally on March 29, 2016.
Haruto Kaguragi, leader of the Correct 5, begins to act strange after learning that Oto Edogawa is engaged to Momonozono Academy student body president, Tenma Hase. Meanwhile, Airi Maya reveals to the whole school that Oto is actually a commoner, forcing Haruto to consider expelling her.
- "Haruto Kaguragi, leader of the most exclusive clique at Eitoku Academy, an elite school for the super rich, is most definitely not falling in love with Oto Edogawa, a poor student in fear of expulsion. But if not, then why does he feel so awful when he learns that she has a fiancé? And if jealousy really does tread in the footsteps of love, should Haruto be worried about how possessive fellow “Correct 5” member Airi has become of him?"
- —Viz description
Haruto recounts his meeting with Rui Hanazawa to Kaito, Sugimaru, and Issa. They believe he was imagining things and walk off as Haruto chases them. Meanwhile, Rui sneezes and Akira and Sojiro ask him if he caught a cold.
- Chapter 7: the seventh installment of Boys Over Flowers Season 2, it was originally published on June 28, 2015. Haruto learns about Oto's engagement and suddenly becomes sick.
- Chapter 8: continuing from the previous chapter, Haruto infiltrates Momonozono with Sugimaru and meets Tenma Hase. The chapter was released on July 12, 2015 in both Japan and America.
- Chapter 9: Haruto visits Oto at work and they make amends. It was published on July 26, 2015 on Shonen Jump+ and other platforms.
- Chapter 10: Things take a turn for the worse, when Airi reveals the financial status of Oto to everyone at Eitoku. It was released on Shonen Jump+ on August 9, 2015.
- Chapter 11: first published on August 23, 2015 in Japan and America. Oto decides to quit Eitoku and free Tenma of their engagement.
- Chapter 12: Haruto has to make a decision on whether to force Oto to quit school or not. It was published on September 20, 2015, two weeks after "Bonus Story".
- Chapter 13: Rui Hanazawa of the F4 makes a cameo appearance and gives Haruto some advice. The chapter was first released on October 4, 2015.
- Bonus Story: not be confused with the previously published, "Bonus Story". Haruto relates his encounter with Rui to his fellow Correct 5 members.
- See also: Boys Over Flowers in other countries
- South Korea: this volume and volume one were published on April 29, 2016 by Seoul Media Group as 꽃보다 맑음2. A glasses case and two kinds of illustration cards were available with the release.
- Taiwan: the volume was published as Meteor Garden Next Season 2 (流星花園～Next Season～2) on June 13, 2016 by Tong Li Comics.
- The volume was originally published in Japan with a special dust jacket called an obi, which showcases the first appearance of Tenma Hase and the cameo of Rui Hanazawa.
- The title page of chapter seven was in black-and-white, despite being in color for the original release.
- A series of forty types of LINE stamps (
LINEスタンプ) were released to commemorate the publication of the volume. Characters from both Boys Over Flowers and Boys Over Flowers Season 2 were featured on the stamps.
- Along with volume one, Yoko Kamio signed an unknown number of copies of the volume for sale at the Animate Girls Festival on November 7 and 8, 2015. It was limited to one volume per person.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|