Chapter 2 (
Oto Edogawa sits in her homeroom, while the rest of the class talks about Haruto Kaguragi punching a Momonozono student. She is still amazed that Haruto was the person who bought all those mail-order products. Her friends, Asami and Kyoko, ask her if she thinks Haruto "is the best". Oto wants to reveal his secret, but holds back. Meanwhile, Haruto insists that his hand is broken, though a doctor assures him that it is not. Kaito Taira arrives at that moment to bring him to school.
Haruto and Kaito finally enter the school as the other students look on in awe. Haruto says "I only did what was expected", referring to the previous incident. His words only fuel the students admiration. He then sees Oto in the crowd and remembers her threats. Haruto consults the rest of the Correct 5 for advice, though he does reveal the full details of the situation. Issa Narumiya suggests for Haruto to make Oto his girlfriend. Haruto initially hesitates, but decides to follow Issa's plan.
At work, Oto is planning to go to a barbecue with her co-workers. Haruto overhears her plans and offers to the hold it at his home. Oto, reluctantly, arrives at his mansion with her co-workers. The garden is beautifully decorated and a lavish buffet is already prepared. Haruto then approaches them, while riding a white stallion. He speaks to them condescendingly, which irritates Oto. Unable to stand it anymore, she picks up a "hunk" of beef and slaps him with it. Her co-workers stand by in shock.
- Airi Maya
- Akira Mimasaka (Flashback(s) only)
- Issa Narumiya
- Kaito Taira
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Oto Edogawa
- Rui Hanazawa (Flashback(s) only)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Flashback(s) only)
- Sugimaru Eibi
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Flashback(s) only)
- The chapter was published in the fourteenth issue of Weekly Shonen Jump in March 2015 as apart of Viz's "Jump Start" campaign.
- In Viz's volume release, a few minor words were added or removed, such as "cookies" to "they're cookies".
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
- Read on Shonen Jump+ (Japanese)