|Not to be confused with Chapter 6 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- "Wow...I can't believe that I'm standing here right now. I'm definitely going to become a leader worthy of the legacy of this esteemed place."
- —Haruto Kaguragi
Haruto Kaguragi and Oto Edogawa go out to eat at that pancake restaurant mentioned before. He takes her on a tour of the F4's houses and Oto reveals to him the real reason she wants to stay at Eitoku Academy.
Haruto Kaguragi is getting ready for his "date" with Oto Edogawa. Nervous about what to wear, he picks that days "lucky item" and wears cowboy clothes. Haruto and Oto go to the pancake shop, which appears to be closed. Actually, Haruto had bought the place, so they would not have to wait in lines. Their conversation begins with Oto questioning his motives, eventually leading to her telling him she has her reasons for staying at Eitoku.
Haruto gets the wrong idea about what Oto said, thinking she is staying at Eitoku because of the F4's reputation. Therefore, he takes her on a "pilgrimage" by traveling to each of the F4's houses. The tour ends with Tsukasa Domyoji's house, where they meet Tama.
Tama invites Oto and Haruto into the house for some tea. Ecstatic, Haruto begins to run around and take photos. Tama laughs and tells Oto that they remind her of them, meaning Tsukushi and Tsukasa. Oto decides to leave, realizing how important this place is to Haruto. She explains the real reason she has to stay Eitoku is that she is betrothed to someone.
- Akira Mimasaka (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Oto Edogawa
- Rui Hanazawa (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Tenma Hase (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Mentioned)
- Tsukushi Makino (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Tama from the original series makes a cameo appearance in this chapter, when Haruto and Oto visit Tsukasa's home.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|