Chapter 6 (
Haruto Kaguragi nervously tries on several different outfits as his butler Kobayashi makes suggestions. Finally, Kobayashi tells him to consult that day's "lucky item" from his horoscope. Haruto readily agrees. He meets Oto Edogawa dressed as cowboy since his "lucky item" was a western movie. They arrive at the pancake shop, which appears to be closed. Haruto just walks in, revealing that he bought the place to avoid lines.
They sit down at a table, but Haruto refuses to eat since he does not like whipped cream. Oto suspects something and begins questioning Haruto's motives. She asks, "why are you so concerned about me?" and promises to not reveal his secret. Haruto questions her about reasons for wanting to stay at Eitoku. He assumes it is because of the F4. Haruto then stands up and promises to take her "on a pilgrimage to the holy land." They get in Haruto's car and points out the F4's houses.
Haruto insists that they walk to the last house that being Tsukasa Domyoji's. Tama walks up as the two look through the front gate. She invites Oto and Haruto into the house for tea. An excited Haruto accepts and runs around taking photos. Tama mentions that Oto and Haruto remind her of them, meaning Tsukasa and Tsukushi Makino. Oto decides to leave, after seeing Haruto's sincere admiration for Tsukasa. She reveals her real reason for staying at Eitoku: she is "betrothed to someone". Haruto stares at her in shock.
- Akira Mimasaka (Mentioned)
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Oto Edogawa
- Rui Hanazawa (Mentioned)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Mentioned)
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Mentioned)
- Tsukushi Makino (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Tama is the first character from the original series to appear in Season 2. The F4 appear chapters one and two, but only in flashbacks.
- Tsukushi Makino. albeit unnamed, is mentioned by Tama, who tells Oto "you two are really similar to them."
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
- Read on Shonen Jump+ (Japanese)