|Not to be confused with Chapter 7 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- Haruto: "Something's wrong with me. That day...ever since I spent the day with Oto Edogawa, I feel like throwing up constantly. I must've caught some peasant virus. What disease do you think it is?[...]"
- Kaito: "Haruto, listen! Hey! I think that disease of yours is called 'love'."
- — Haruto Kaguragi becomes sick after learning that Oto is betrothed.
Chapter 7 (
Haruto Kaguragi is shocked by the news of Oto Edogawa's fiancé, aka Momonozono rival Tenma Hase. Initially, Haruto has no idea what he is feeling and assumes that it is a cold. Kaito Taira informs him of his true ailment, love.
Oto Edogawa has just informed Haruto Kaguragi that she is engaged to someone. In shock, Haruto insults her and she leaves as a result. Tama kicks him out of the Domyoji's yard and Haruto wanders over to Sugimaru Eibi's house. Sugimaru updates Haruto on their rival school, Momonozono Academy and its star pupil, Tenma Hase. Haruto starts to feel sick and goes home.
Kaito Taira has been called to Airi Maya's house. Enraged, Airi tells Kaito since he was taking so long that she did the research herself. She has learned Oto's name and the fact that she is a "commoner", as well as her boyfriend's name. Kaito hurries over to Haruto's house.
Haruto is not feeling too well as Kaito enters his room. Shocking Haruto, Kaito notifies him that Oto is dating Tenma Hase, Momonozono student body president. Haruto throws up and develops a fever, which goes on for three days. He later wakes up and begins to tell Kaito of his strange "disease". Kaito answers him, "I think this disease of yours is called love".
- Airi Maya
- Kaito Taira
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Oto Edogawa
- Sugimaru Eibi
- Tenma Hase (Mentioned only)
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Mentioned only)
- This chapter and chapter 1 are the only chapters so far to have the title page published in color. However, both were published in black-in-white for the volume release.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|