Eitoku Academy (
Eitoku Academy Senior High School (
The high school division suffered from a twenty percent decrease in applicants after the F4's graduation. A new school, Momonozono Academy emerged as the Eitoku's rival, gaining an eighteen percent increase in applicants. The decrease had a huge impact on the school's finances with few funds for repairs. Some students who took the entrance exam decided not to enroll, though some still enroll because of the F4's legacy. To combat the school's failing reputation, Haruto Kaguragi, an admirer of Tsukasa, formed the Correct 5. Him and the other members, namely Kaito Taira, Sugimaru Eibi, Airi Maya, and Issa Narumiya conducted "peasant hunts". They forced the poor students, who could no longer pay donations or tuition, to withdraw.
A popular model, Megumi "Megurin" Nishidome transferred to Eitoku in order to get closer to Haruto. Her transfer was beneficial to Eitoku. The school saw a twenty percent increase in transfer applicants within a day. After Megumi transferred to Eitoku, the school witnessed a new trend called "Eitoku Hunting". Over fifteen students from Eitoku were threatened and covered in yellow paint by unknown assailants. The school's gates were later vandalized. One student commented that "Eitoku is no longer what it once was when the F4 were here." Another student, Oto Edogawa was annoyed by the others apathetic attitudes and began cleaning up the graffiti. The Correct 5 and others soon followed suit.
Eitoku Academy University (
* - indicates that this student dropped out of Eitoku Senior High.
^ - Tsukasa graduated from Eitoku Senior High, before going to college in New York.
Behind the scenes
- Eitoku Academy first appears in chapter one of Boys Over Flowers.
- The university division appears in the 1995 Hana Yori Dango film. In the film, Tsukushi Makino and the F4 are attending the university, instead of the high school. Much of the university's layout is featured throughout the first scenes of the film.
- In Meteor Garden, the school is a university named Ying De Academy.
- Eitoku is the main setting of the 2005 drama, Hana Yori Dango, and its sequel, Hana Yori Dango Returns.