- Tsukasa: "Like, I remember coming to this town, but I can't remember why I came here. I have this feeling it was for something very important."
- Tsukushi: "Maybe you came here to see someone."
- Tsukasa: "I came to see someone? Who did I come to see?"
- Umi: "Does it really matter? Maybe you came here to see someone, but it's also possible that you didn't. You don't have to force yourself to remember."
- — Umi meddles with Tsukushi's and Tsukasa's relationship.
"Lost memories" (消えた思い出 Kieta omoide) is the tenth episode of the 2007 drama series Hana Yori Dango Returns. The episode aired on March 9, 2007 on TBS. It was preceded by "Painful goodbye in the rain" on March 2.
Tsukasa Domyoji, furious that Ken Uchida has been alive all along, decides to live life his own way. He finds Tsukushi Makino in a remote fishing village, however Tsukasa hurts himself protecting Susumu Makino and now suffers from amnesia.
Cast and characters