Welcome to Boys Over Flowers Wiki
Boys Over Flowers by Yoko Kamio. This includes chapters, anime, dramas, characters, and more. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit articles, so we can all work to make a comprehensive database.
Don't know anything about how to edit? Here are some guides that can be helpful for you:
Don't know how to help or improve this wiki? Here are some links that can guide you:
Here at Boys Over Flowers Wiki we have some rules for the users behavior and edits. Follow this small list of rules and you will have a great time here:
About Boys Over Flowers
Boys Over Flowers (
Hana Yori Dango is also notable for having many adaptations in several different mediums. In 1995, a film starring popular 1990s idol, Yuki Uchida was released by Fuji TV. The anime began broadcast in 1996 and concluded with fifty-one episodes and a short film in 1997. Meteor Garden, a Taiwanese drama starring Barbie Hsu and Jerry Yan, followed in 2001. The success of the drama led to the production of a side story and sequel. Boys Over Flowers was brought back to Japan in 2005 with a another drama adaptation starring Mao Inoue and Arashi member, Jun Matsumoto. The Japanese drama continued with a sequel and ended with a film in 2008. The manga was also adapted into a Korean drama in 2009 with Ku Hye-sun and Lee Min-ho.
The story revolves around the heroine, Tsukushi Makino and her interactions with the F4 at the upper-class school, Eitoku Academy. Tsukushi's story would continue in 2006 and 2008 with three chapters that were later published as the series' thirty-seventh volume. In 2015, Kamio began a sequel to the series in Shueisha's Shonen Jump+. The sequel follows a new group of students at Eitoku.
Upcoming and recent events
- December 28 - Tsukushi Makino's birthday.
- December 2 - volume five of Season 2 released in Japan.
- December 1 - Yoko Kamio launches Cafe de Hanadan, a sequel to Boys Over Flowers, in the Hana Yori Dango app.
- November 18 - Korean version of Hana Yori Dango: The Musical announced.
- October 25 - Hana Yori Dango anime released on DVD for a second time in America by Discotek Media.
- October 25 - volume four of Season 2 published digitally by Viz in America.
- September 21 - Hana Yori Dango: The Musical released on DVD to the general public in Japan.
- July 4 - Season 2 volume four published in Japan.
- July 3 - the game, Hana Yori Dango: F4 and First Kiss celebrates its one year anniversary.
- June 28 - volume three of Season 2 published digitally by Viz.
- June 12 - Season 2 on hiatus until June 26.
- May 20 - Ku Hye-sun marries Blood co-star Ahn Jae-hyun.
- April 20 - Yoko Kamio participates in second Osomatsu-kun collaboration in tenth issue of Margaret.
- March 29 - the second volume of Season 2 published digitally.
- March 19 - Time Slip! Toei Animation 80s-90s Girls published with an interview of Yoko Kamio.
- March 4 - third volume of Season 2 published in Japan.
- January 7 - "‘Boys over Flowers’ blooms on stage", read about Yumi Suzuki's decision to work on the musical.
- January 5 - premiere of Hana Yori Dango: The Musical at Theatre Creation in Tokyo.
How to help
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of Hana Yori Dango Wiki's administrators.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the help page.
- A list of all help pages can be found in .
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles by expanding them.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- You can find a list of useful templates on .
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.
Haruto Kaguragi prepares for the upcoming tournament with the help of the F4's Sojiro Nishikado. On the day of, the stadium is packed with students from both Eitoku and Momonozono. Does Haruto stand a chance?