Maki Mochida (
Mochida was born on January 11, 1975 in Funabashi, Chiba, Japan. She graduated from Chiba Prefectural Funabashi High School. Maki Mochida was scouted by a talent agent in high school.
She began appeared in various television programs in the early 1990s, including Kou Kou Kyoushi (1993), Seishun no Kage (1994), Kimi wa Toki no Kanata e (1995). Mochida also released two albums in 1995 as well as being a part of the female idol group, Sakurakko Club. In 1996, Mochida voiced Tsukushi Makino in Boys Over Flowers and appeared in the stage production of Kiki's Delivery Service as Kiki.
She married a man in company management in August 2012. Mochida revealed her pregnancy on March 1, 2013, and gave birth to a daughter on July 15.
|1996||Boys Over Flowers||Tsukushi Makino|
|1997||Hana Yori Dango: The Movie|
|1993||Kou Kou Kyoushi||Naoko Aizawa|
|1994||Otosan wa Shinpaisho||Noriko Sasaki|
|Seishun no Kage||Mai Amano|
|Yagami-kun no Katei no Jijo||Ikari Masayuki|
|1995||Kimi wa Toki no Kanata e||Kaoru Hojo|
|Naked Banana||first series|
|1998||Seikimatsu no Uta||Mutsumi Kageyama|
|2003||Okami ni Narimasu!||Sae Kinoshita|
|2005||Mito Komon||Various||3 episodes|
|2008||Daisuki! Itsutsugo||Mariko Kono|
|2010||Akakabu Kenji Kyoto-hen||Yukiko Fujikawa||episode 2|
- Mochida was a fan of the manga series prior to becoming the voice of Tsukushi Makino in the anime.
- She participated with Yoko Kamio, Naoki Miyashita, Koji Yamamoto, and Tomohiko Kikuta in an audience preview of the Boys Over Flowers anime.
- Maki Mochida, Naoki Miyashita, and Koji Yamamoto gave an interview together for the 2006 anime DVD release.
- Mochida's only voice role was Tsukushi Makino in Boys Over Flowers.
- Maki Mochida appeared in Kimi wa Toki no Kanata e with Takuya Kimura, the first person to voice Rui Hanazawa.