Kato began working as a child actor in 2002, before joining the acting unit, Gekidan Her Best in 2012.
Kato was born on March 20, 1998 in Kangawa, Japan. She began acting in stage productions in 2002 as a child actor.
In 2012, she signed onto Sony Music Artists and joined their unit, "Gekidan Her Best" (
- CHANCE (2002)
- GANg (2004)
- PRESENT (2004-2005)
- Anne of Green Gables (2007)
- Coco Smile 4 (2008)
- Leaves of Freddie ~Life Journey~ (2009-2010)
- The Wizard of Oz (2011)
- Princess Valentine 2 ~Rock Princess~ (January 2012)
- Kaien Shimasu!~Girl's Up! UP! (March 2012)
- Ippitsu Keijo!~Girls Look Up! (August 2012)
- GIRLS COUNTDOWN (December 2012)
- Ichi ni Tsuite!~Girls Start Up!~ (March 2013)
- LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD (May 2013)
- GHETTO (July 2013)
- Mikiri Hassha Shisutazu ~Happy Go Lucky~ (August 2013)
- Rokudenashi Korasu (November 2013)
- BREAK!! ~Sanshasan Yo 3 Shimai~ (December 2013)
- Han Juryoku Garu ~Starting Over!!~ (March 2014)
- LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD (May 2014)
- Ura to Hyo to Kohi Furoto (July 2014)
- Kuranku Appu wa Mada Hayai (December 2014)
- Kisetsuhazure no Shukaku-sai Fuyu Datte Moreru Mon wa Toreru! Bon Appetit! (December 2014)
- Ashita no Kimi to Sharararara (March 2015)
- LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD (April-May 2015)
- MIRACLE8 (August 2015)
- Maria to Midori no Princess (August 2015)
- Hana Yori Dango: The Musical (January 2016)
- Her favorite movie, drama and stage production are Hairspray, Jin, and Les Misérables. Also, her hobby is singing, and she can tap dance.
- The original author of Boys Over Flowers, Yoko Kamio gave her a signed illustration of Tsukushi Makino. The F4 actors also received illustrations.
- Kato visited the Hana Yori Dango Café in late January 2016.