"The Bored Prince" (
In Rui Hanazawa's dream, he is a prince from long ago. The prince lives a boring life, despite his friends attempts to entertain him. Life changes when he befriends a frog, who use to be human.
Once upon a time, lived a prince named Louis Wiesel Hannah (Rui Hanazawa). He spends his time either asleep or in boredom. None of his servants (Shigeru Okawahara, Sakurako Sanjo, and Kazuya Aoike) can entertain him, while other princes (Akira Mimasaka, Sojiro Nishikado, and Tsukasa Domyoji) try to wake him up to no avail.
One day on the night of the full moon, he hears a noise coming from outside. The prince finds a frog (Tsukushi Makino) stuck to his window. His daily boredom goes away as him and the frog become friends. He thinks the fun will last forever, until the frog confesses that she is actually a human. The frog informs him that a witch cursed and she needs to find three item to become human again. In a strange language, the frog lists the three items though the prince cannot understand.
Tsukushi Makino calls out Rui Hanazawa's name, causing him to wake up from his dream, before he learns what the items are. She tells him he will catch a cold if sleeps in strange places. He informs her that he is use to it, and calls her "Human". Tsukushi questions him, which he replies with "you're similar to a frog".
- Rui Hanazawa as Prince Louis Wiesel Hannah (
王子様はルイ・ヴィーゼル・ハナーŌji-sama wa Rui Vuīzeru Hanā), the titular "Bored Prince". He spends most of his time sleeping. One day, he befriends a frog, which finally relieves his boredom.
- Tsukushi Makino as the frog that the prince finds and names Piyon (
ピヨン). The frog was cursed by a witch and wishes to return to being a human.
- Akira Mimasaka and Sojiro Nishikado as two other princes that are friends with Louis. They suggest to rid him of his boredom by introducing princesses to him and setting up blind dates.
- Tsukasa Domyoji as another prince, who tries to wake up the prince by hitting him with a pillow.
- Kazuya Aoike, Sakurako Sanjo, and Shigeru Okawahara as three servants that try to entertain the prince, but fail.
- Hana Yori Dango FF has not been published in North America, thus this story has not been either. However, the chapter's title is translated as "The Bored Prince" in the section, "Boys Over Flowers: A Story Full of Ups and Downs" of Boys Over Flowers: Jewelry Box.