- "I, Shizuka Todo, will be returning to Paris next month...and this may be a surprise but, I won't be back. [...] I'm going to become a lawyer and help the less fortunate."
- —Shizuka makes an important decision.
"The Woman Who Gave Up Everything" (すべてを捨てる女性 Subete o suteru josei) is the tenth episode of the Boys Over Flowers anime that on November 17, 1996. It was followed by "Love Beyond the Horizon" on November 24.
Tsukushi Makino goes to Shizuka Todo's birthday party. Shizuka announces the shocking decision to return to Paris forever. Rui Hanazawa is particularly devastated by the news.
Cast and characters
- Screenplay: Yumi Kageyama
- Director: Atsutoshi Umezawa
- Animation director: Hiroyuki Kawano
- Art director: Tadaumi Shimokawa
- One of the stars at the party is Maki Mochida, the voice actress for Tsukushi. Kazuya goes up to her and gets an autograph.
- Flashbacks from "Tsukasa Domyoji Snaps!" are shown throughout the episode.
- Tsukasa's suit that Tsukushi throws up on is an Armani.